<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 09, 2007

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday - Everybody Likes Prizes!.. 


Holy Lawdy, it's Friday! I know, I know...I failed to thrill you kids with one of them half-assed illustrations yesterday but I have a good reason for such things...We've been quite busy this week...Of course, by "we" I mean "I" (kind of a royal we) but seriously, I've been busy. Not TOO busy, however, to thank Pat Angello for finally sending me my prize package which I earned for coming in second (out of...well..."several") in Pat's big NFL pick 'em challenge. What's that? You'd all like to SEE what Pat sent me? Well...Ok, fair enough...I'll show you...
clicky, they get much bigger

Aww, wook at the cute widdwe hewmet
This here was possibly the most sought-after prize: the custom "Pat Angello Fan Club" mini helmet. Ain't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen? It's even got a chin strap and jaw pads! It's almost like Pat ripped it directly off of some football-playing homunculus somewhere...In fact, I think it smelled a little sweaty...

Who came in second? Why that would be ME!
And yes, I didn't come in first overall (it was a tight race, believe me) but, since I require almost constant reinforcement as to where I DID finish, Pat included this helpful sticker. It reminds me that I'm number two, much like "doody" except for how I smell a little bit better.

And this stylish top - white is the new...um...white.
And since white is the new...um...White, Pat sent me this sassy blouse MANLY T-SHIRT which also doubles as a helpful reminder that I just couldn't quite hold on to the top spot. Was it Dale Earnhardt that said "2nd place is the first loser?" I'm not sure he was right...I don't FEEL like a loser...Oh Hell, that guy's dead anyway, what does HE know?..

As if all of that wasn't enough: holy shit, a CD!
And as if all of the stuff I've already shown you kids wasn't enough, Pat also sent me A CD! Oh man, it even gives me what people have been striving for: MORE COWBELL! Believe me, I'm psyched. I've needed extra cowbell in my life for some time and now I finally have it...

I had a little trouble listening to the CD, though.
...I did have some trouble listening to the CD, though. I couldn't hear a damn thing coming from it...

The shirt didn't taste quite right...
...and the shirt tasted funny...

...Neither did the sticker.
...the sticker didn't taste right either...

and the damn helmet didn't fit!
...and the Goddamn helmet didn't fit!

But the box turned out to be hours of fun.
Much like a tot at Christmas, though, I found the box that all of the goodies came in to be HOURS of fun...

So that's that...Big thanks (again) to Pat Angello for the fun prizes and to the rest of you, thanks for stopping by...You kids have a fine weekend now...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?