<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Illustration Friday on Thursday - I Just MIGHT Post Something... 

So...Yeah...It's been a few weeks (I think) since I've even attempted an Illustration Friday topic (and, sadly, nothing's actually changed). I figured that, especially since I'm likely going to fail at putting up a Friday post this week (which is just my sly way of manufacturing "surprise" when I actually DO put up something tomorrow...of course, now that I've said that...), I figured "what the heck," and here's something that loosely fits this week's theme...Just so's you know, the theme was "might" and so I went the way of the "strength" type definition of the word and yes, I'll shut up, here's my drawing:
And in this corner...
These are actually a couple of caricatures that I did maybe a year or two ago for a "fight night" themed ad for one of our clients. I sincerely hope you enjoy it. Have a great Thursday, kids...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?