<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Awesomecast episode 14 - The Unofficial Champions... 


Ok, so you know how sometimes you do something and you know that, possibly, in the back of your mind there's that thought that you might just not be totally unique? Of course you know. Certainly, I know that feeling too...See, when I started this wee little awesomecast, I knew that there were other shows out there that might be called "half-hour power hour." The fact is, though, I didn't care, mostly 'cause I didn't think anyone was going to pay attention to us. Someone did, though, and we cover that in today's episode...I also cover why we are now the unofficial champion via submission of the half-hour power hour podcast world. Anyhow, take a listen why dontcha:
The Champeeens!

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?