<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 18, 2006

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-NOBODY Puts Baby Pat In A Corner!.. 


Phuck yeah, it's Phriday! Much like the prodigal son (or those gross little swallows), hopefully you have all returned to witness more picturey goodness here at my humble blogsitething. As is my wont, I'm utilizing today's photoblog to "pimp" upcoming episodes of the awesomecast by displaying pictures from the "studio." Indeed, today you will see evidence that soon, if you're inclined to listen to such things, you will hear the (legendary) Pat Angello and, back by popular demand (no, I mean it), my dad in all his profane glory. Anyhow, that's more than enough babbling from the likes of me. ON WITH THE SHOW!
ok, look. I say this EVERY time. If you don't know about the clicking by now...Well...

Much like the Noble Sasquatch, the only photos we have of Pat are blurry
Much like the (noble) Sasquatch or the (award-winning) Loch-Ness Monster, the only pictures of Pat Angello known to exist are of the "blurry" variety. Here, though, we see that Pat is at least feigning "happiness" AND is displaying good mic technique and proximity. Way to go, Pat!..

the serious side of the Son of Cheese
Ah yes, the "serious side" of the Son of Cheese. Ok, fine, I'll admit that this is most likely just a trick of the camera, so to speak, catching me off guard or something...I was probably saying something completely stupid and way off base while this picture was taken. In fact, if you listen to next week's awesomecast, you'll surely agree with that assertion...

Dad's not so sure about...Something...
Here's my dad, displaying definite consternation at whatever was being said while this picture was taken. I'm sure this was also a split-second before he called one of us "stupid," as well...

The exciting, fast-paced world of PODCASTING!
And for those of you who are clamoring to break into the exciting, fast-paced world of podcasting, let THIS picture serve as a warning. See how completely bored out of their minds Collin and Heather are? THAT'S HOW IT IS FOR THEM ALL THE TIME! Crushing monotony...Over and over...

Nobody puts baby...er...Pat in a corner! Except, maybe, me.
Hey! NOBODY puts Pat in a corner! Well, except for maybe me. Look, Patrick Swayze wasn't there to rescue poor Patrick Angello from the (fucking) corner that day so he had no choice but to stare at my bald spot (or off into space) until called upon...Seriously, though, Pat did a great job on the show(s) and I'm sure that you'll all agree once you hear him...Which will be soon...Seriously...He also had the most comfortable chair, so I don't wanna hear no "poor Pat" crap from anyone...

So that's that...As always, thanks for stopping by! You all have a fine weekend now...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?