<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Illustration Friday on Thursday - It's A Jungle Out There... 

So hey, it's Thursday again! If you're among the smallish handful of individuals who've been paying attention to this stupid blogsitething (and who hasn't been paying attention, right?) you know that it's time for me to whip out yet another Illustration Friday offering and hey, you know what? The theme this week ("Jungle") was actually slightly on the side of "inspiring" for a change. And, yeah...I...uh...didn't have time to do up an actual...um...illustration...for Jungle...

Yeah...The, uh...Podcast thing...Took most of my free time this week...But anyhow...

So here's a quick exercise, kids: What lives in the jungle? Huh? That's right, MONKEYS! And who has a drawing of a monkey already done up? THAT'S RIGHT! ME! With that said, here's a damn monkey:
click him, he'll get HUGE!
Monkey No Get Softball. Monkey Throw Poop Now.
Ok, to be fair, this is just the logo that I whipped up for the company softball team some years back. But it IS a monkey and monkeys DO live in the jungle and...Yes, I know I'm stretching here...Regardless, there's my monkey. You all have a fine Thursday...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?