<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Illustration Friday on Thursday - Dance, Monkey! Dance!.. 

And so, again we find ourselves at "Thursday." Indeed, it is the day wherein I am expected to foist my most recent Illustration Friday effort upon the unwashed masses (that's you guys, just so's you know). True to form, I DO have a wee drawing to share for this week's theme, which turned out to be "dance." Because I was a bit short on time this week, I merely pulled up an old small sketch and did a little "finish work" on the stupid thing to produce this final result:
click him, he'll expand, much like a balloon about to burst
Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now...
So there you go...Yet another Thursday illustration post in the books. As always, thanks for stopping by, you all have a fine day now...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?