<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Illustration Friday on Thursday - I'm Sorry... 

Hey, welcome to Thursday and, of course, the inevitable return of my half-assed Illustration Friday offerings. This weeks theme was "sorry," one that I'm sorry to say not only wasn't inspiring like...AT ALL, but that I noticed a lot of people interpreting very very loosely at best. Almost like: "hey, here's just something I had already done...sorry." Anyhow, I went a little more literal with the interpretation and I also tried to make it look like the image was printed on fabric. Here that is:
Clicky clicky clicky to make it biggie biggie BIGGIE!
Oh hey...Sorry, man.
When we were growing up, my dad used to say "Sorry just doesn't cut it" a lot. I think that certainly applies in this situation...Regardless, you all have a fine Thursday...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?