<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 24, 2006

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday: 0 to 60 in like...A Second... 


Hey there, welcome to Phrickin' Phriday...I really should take this time to let you kids know that I'll probably not be posting for the next week seeing that I will, in fact, be out of town. Granted, I SHOULD have access to a computer and I GUESS that I could bring along my external hard drive which now contains all things related to keeping this stupid little blogsitething goin' but...Well...

Look, I plan on eating and drinking myself into a complete stupor...Got it? Good.

Since I like you all, though, I AM going to post sort of a Phrickin' Photoblog today. The most miniature of photoblogs, sure, but a photoblog, dammit, and THAT'S all that counts...I do need to offer a disclaimer for those of you who may be inordinately enamored by cars: You are about to see my dumb ass sitting behind the wheel of a car that has a higher sticker price than my FUCKING HOUSE...Such things may make you car people lose control of your faculties so I'll wait until you go get some Saran Wrap to line your chair or something...

(muzak version of "the Girl From Ipanema...)

Ah, good, you're back...Ready for the picture? Yes, I knew you would be...
clicky on it to see the rest of the car
I can't even afford like...the wax job on this thing...
Yeah, so you clicked, right? You clicked to see the whole car? ISN'T IT TOTALLY THE MACH-5 FROM SPEED RACER? Yeah...That, kids, is the elusive Ford GT, sticker price: $250,000(US) with a paint job that apparently is an homage to the original 1960s racing GTs. Just as a point of interest: the paint job cost over $50,000 JUST BY ITSELF...

So there you go, the closest I'll ever get to one of those things. Thanks, by the way, for stopping by - I'll see you all again soon...

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?