<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Weak-Ass Wednesday - I'm Just A Slacker... 


And so, continuing this weeks' theme of "being a total disappointment," I don't have anything to post for Big Audio Wednesday. The reason for this is two-fold: I was too sore after the wrasslin' meet last night to record and produce anything and the "anything" that I had already written didn't please me enough to make the cut (so you know that it must've REALLY been of poor quality considering the crap I let slip through on a regular basis)...

On the bright side, despite the fact that my left knee is all swollen up, the "going solo" officiating went pretty well. I think that since I had nobody to "fall back on," so to speak, one of my many alter egos (the "control freak" in this case) simply took over yesterday and "drove the bus." I would even go so far as to say I did an average job, worthy of a C- (if, of course, letter grades were being dolled out like so much soup to the homeless). Because of this, I'm not nervous about the meet at "school X" on Thursday...On the contrary, I'm now in the "bring it on" mode...

Well, kids, thanks for stopping by, especially considering the fact that I have nothing to offer in the way of "content" on this day. Come back tomorrow, though, because there's NO WAY that I'll skip posting an Illustration Friday drawin'...Absolutely no way...In the mean time, have yourself a fine hump day...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?