<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-That's One Mean Little Girl... 


And kids, welcome (once again) to that most awesome day of the week: the day known as "Friday." Today is no ordinary Friday, by the way...No sir, today just so happens to be the first Friday the 13th of the new year (spooky music, haunting sound effects, etc.)...As such, I've decided to be completely contrary and not offer a Photoblog for your viewing displeasure on this day.

OK, I lie...

Today's display of Phrickin' Photoblogishness has everything to do with my sister, partly because I was the subject of a photoblog on her wee site LAST Friday but mostly because I gotta post SOMETHIN'...Let's take today's handful of images in a chronological order, shall we? Here we go...
Look, I say this every time...DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO CLICK THEM?

I gonna GET YOUUUU
Here we have my sister, way back in 1973, all dressed up for Easter service and displaying violent tendencies at an early age..."I GONNA GET YOUUUU!" Run, cameraperson! Run like the wind!

...and they're all for me...
Staying with the "holidays of 1973" theme, here's my sister, feigning total innocence while standing in front of what appears to be quite the haul underneath the Christmas tree. Now, one may wonder how a small child could go from "homicidal maniac" (previous picture) to "sweet and innocent" in such a short span. The answer is simple: The watchful eye of JESUS (upper left)...She's certainly not gonna do anything while HE'S watching...He might tell Santa...

ewww! what was THAT?
Here we find my sister early in 1974 alongside our cousin Jason. Nowadays, Jason is some big time doctor/scientist with published papers and respect from his peers. Here, though, we find him apparently "wiping off girl-cooties" at a very early age. Had my sister just planted one on him? Did he pick something up off the carpet and eat it? Did my sister continue her "pattern of violence" and smack him in the jaw? Sadly, we'll never know for sure...

Bring it on!
Later on in 1974, we find my sister up to her old, aggressive tricks: giving us all the "stink-eye" while she challenges the world to a fight. "One hand! One hand on ya!" Seriously, with those metal teeth and that sour disposition, she looks like she could be a Bond villain...Watch out, 007...This little girl has her OWN license to kill...

OW! DAMMIT! What the...
Ah HA! Some may call it "comeuppance," some may call it fate...Regardless, it appears that the old adage "live by the sword, die by the sword" is true: It would appear that my sister's violent leanings had gotten the best of her and, in 1976, she began beating HERSELF up full time. Here we see a (graphic) depiction of my sister using a "heel strike" on her own left eye...Nice form...

Foot and some slow white guy
Finally, we end today's photographic exhibition in February of 1987...That day is permanently etched in my sister's mind (and heart) because, as you can see, that was the day that she met, and received the autograph of, a very slow white man. The slow white man in question is Tony Lilly, who played safety for the Denver Broncos from '84 to '87. Nice jacket, Tony!..See, my sister thought he was "cute." It's really too bad that he wasn't also "fast."

So that's that...You are all now very aware of my sister's "angry" side. I'd like to thank you all for coming around today and please: have a fine weekend...Also, as a side note to my sister: please don't hit me...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?