<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Illustration Friday on Thursday - Here, Kitty Kitty... 

Hey kids it's THURSDAY! Indeed, being the day after Wednesday, I am about to display for you all my latest half-assed creative endeavor for the Illustration Friday site...This week's theme was "cats" and, since I never did get around to seeing the Broadway production of the same name, I went with a more traditional definition of the word and by traditional I mean "weird" and by weird I mean this:
Click to get a clearer view of the carnage
Oh Good LORD! POOTUMS!
And there's that...No imaginary animals were harmed in the production of today's illustration. Indeed, this particular breed of cat's head routinely just POPs off and tools around town...Seriously...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?