<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

Hey, it's "October" All of a Sudden... 


So, it's "Monday." not a whole lot happening today that would be worth mentioning except that I am quite pleased with the fact that the Broncos (soundly) defeated the Jaguars in Jacksonville. Also, because it helped me immensely in fantasy football ON TOP of the fact that I just flat out "hate them Chiefs," the Eagles embarrassing Kansas City at Arrowhead, coming all the way back from a significant deficit to win the game, gives me a warm feeling, deep down inside...

Anyhow, as is probably already apparent, I have unveiled my new header for the month of October (that thing at the top, there). Also, as you can see, I finally got around to figuring out that whole "web palette" of colors so shit matches now! Yay for me...

Well, kids, I'm gonna go and do...um...something...you all have a wonderful and productive Monday...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?