<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-Old, Weird and Random... 


Hey, kids, it's finally Friday! Seeing as I completely disappointed at least one reader last week due to there not being an official Photoblog Phriday post, I thought it might be nice to make up for said transgression by posting photos today that would be DOUBLY exciting...Double the fun, yeah?..

Or maybe not...

See, like I said, I THOUGHT about it. Unfortunately, since all I could find last night were some (very) random and (kinda) odd pictures to share, what you get today is nothing more than the same crap which I always post. But, like they say, it IS the thought that counts...Yes it is...Ok, ready for the big show? Good, here we go...clickonthemtomakethembiggerandallthatcrap...

psyched to be at work
What would Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday be without a gratuitous, open-mouth shot of yours truly? Now that I look at this picture, I appear more "skeered" than "happy." Rest assured, though, if I'm makin' that face, I'm most likely filled to the proverbial brim with the "glee." This picture was taken by my buddy James Brown a few years ago while I was working at KKFM. I no longer work at KKFM. I still have the Roy jersey, though...
-----
hammy-wammy
Here's a picture of one of the hamsters that my sister and I had as pets way back in the 80s...SO CUTE, THIS HAMSTER!..Look, I TOLD you these pictures were random...Anyway, this particular hamster was mine and was named "Nikolai," after the famed professional wrassler Nikolai Volkoff. Hey, look, you can see some hamster turds in the picture...Great...
-----
Straight Outta Tehran
And speaking of Nikolai Volkoff (we were), here is his infamous tag team partner, the Iron Sheik...This picture was taken in 1986 when, as a birthday present, my mom took me (and my sister) to our first live professional wrestling event. Back then, I thought that it was pretty friggin' awesome, being there live...Of course, I haven't watched pro wrasslin' in years...This is most likely because I do not live in a trailer park, nor do I have a confederate flag hanging in my room...Well, not anymore, at least...
-----
playstation rocks!
Here we have a picture of your humble blog host in a relaxed position, playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City...This picture is a couple of years old and, no, I'm not sinking into the LaBrea Tar Pits...I'm lying on our old bed...Thank God the Playstation makes it's home in the living room where we live now...
-----
what is with that Santa?
In keeping with the "totally random" theme, here is a picture of my wife as a small child visiting with perhaps the most effed-up Santa Claus I've ever seen. What's this guy doin', chewing on his fake beard? Did he hide snacks in there? Is it made of sweet, sweet cotton candy? What's the story? Hey, as an added photoblog bonus, dig the retro TV tray and the weird-ass toy high chair boxes behind ol' creepy Santa there...
-----
rub for good luck
And we end today's photoblog with a heartwarming "family moment" shot wherein I'm rubbing my dad's bald head, presumably for "good luck." Now, I know that my dad appears as innocent and docile as a mewling kitten in this particular photo, but rest assured...His clasped hands are most likely hiding the "I am going to snap your neck, boy" look that he's so famous for...Either way, this picture rules...

Heh..."mewling kitten"...

So there you go, kids, yet another installment of Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday. For those who are wondering, I DID get the newest Captain Kia comic strip done...I may post said comic in the near future, I may not...Regardless, I'm just relieved that the stupid thing is complete so I can start working on...Well, other work...You all have a great weekend, kids!

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?