<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Wouldn't You Like To Be A Monkey Too?.. 


When I have nothing truly cohesive to write about, it usually means, like today, that I have a lot of little things to write about. As such, I'm going to blatantly rip off borrow Monkey's format. Just for today. Enjoy.

Last night was the first Sharks hockey game in the Advanced league at Chapel Hills. We lost 7 to 2, but we DID compete well for a while (and actually held a 2-0 lead at one point.) At this point, getting acclimated to the game speed and the ice and stuff is kind of the priority. Case in point: I forgot just how FUCKING HOT it is at that rink. It's...It's just not natural. Oh yeah, I may have a broken collarbone. Time will tell on that.
------
It really takes the sport out of it when the guy whom I occasionally steal candy from passes me in the hall and says "hey, I have more candy."
------
What exactly is it about the phrase "right lane ends," that prompts people to get in the aforementioned right lane and speed up? I'm in the left lane, asshole and I'm not stopping. I'm following the RULES, after all, I'm the RULES NAZI. You, on the other hand, are either gonna slow the Hell down or end up in that field over there. Your choice.
------
What really bothered me about the whole Newsweek thing was this: That was either one really small Q'Ran, or one big Goddamned toilet.
------
I'm officially back with the Ad Monkeys, the softball team here at the agency which I helped start up some years back. In addition to that, we have our own CafePress store. With a little luck (and a little money), you could be a surrogate Ad Monkey!..
------
There's a whole bunch of crap on my ITunes that, at times, I'm really embarrassed by. I guess I could go through it and weed out the lame crap, but...There's just too much of it. Besides, you never know when you'll need to bust out with something extremely lame to prove a point, no matter what that point may be.
------
My collarbone hurts.
------
The Swingset that was in our backyard when we moved into our house a year ago is finally history. I now realize why the previous owners didn't take that thing with 'em. The fact that it was actually CEMENTED INTO THE GROUND probably helped make that decision. That fact also helped me to make the decision to buy a chainsaw. As I said, that thing is history and I'm now the proud owner of a chainsaw. And a pile of wood beams. As for the space which the swingset once occupied, I'm thinking "hot tub."
------

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?