<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 29, 2005

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-More With The Random... 

As (should be) customary on Friday, it's once again time for me to display random photos that (probably) recently came from the one hour photo processing center at our local WalMart. My wife has been bugging me to get these particular photos scanned for at least a week now (I think that qualifies as "a while") and TODAY, because I had little choice other than to drag my fat ass over to the scan station computer to search for a file, I took the opportunity to actually get the damn things scanned...Here now is a small (and thoroughly random) sampling of these "photos," pretty much the ones that I couldn't readily classify under a specific event. Don't you feel lucky? You get random crap! Ready? here we go...Oh yeah, clicky for a larger version, blah blah blah. Here we go...For real this time...
look, Ma, no braces
That's my wife, showing off her "teeth" which are now "sans braces." She decided a few years ago to get those teeth of hers fixed up (like her sister had done) and the results, even though she had to go through horrible pain and torture and have those braces on for what seemed like FOREVER, are amazing. LOOK AT THOSE TEETH! Just look at 'em!

Push it real good.
It did snow here today, but, in reality, not much at all. These photos are not of today, but rather of some snow that we had...well...Sometime in the last three months, that's all I can tell ya. I know that It doesn't look like much in the picture, but that crap was wet and heavy, kids. Wet and heavy...Hard to move...

Shovelin'
More with the wet and heavy shit snow. It's long gone now, but yet, there it is, preserved forever in photographic form...Hot damn...um...next.

Give Me
Heh! Here's a great frickin' shot that was snapped while my wife, myself and my parents were all enjoying "food" at our local Black Angus in celebration of my wife's recent birthday. Give me angry! YES! THAT"S IT! MORE! heh...

Mom and I
Here's just a random shot of my Mom and I. I'm sure that we were playing cards, or somethin'. Yep, that's it...Nothin' funny to say...um...Yep...

HEMATOMA!
That, kids, is NOT a photo of my wife's knee (as it may appear). No, that is, in fact, her FRICKIN' SHIN! (Warning for Kathy): THAT'S A FRICKIN' HEMATOMA! Or however it's spelled...I ain't no doctor...Anyhow, my wife took a softball in the shin not too long ago and now has this "knot" to carry around. Good news? The leg is not broken. Bad news? This thing been there for damn near a month...HEMATOMA!

Grandma and Cousins
Aaaand we end our Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday today with a picture of my Grandma (from my mom's side) with my cousins Mandy and Amy. They look happy, don't they? Heh. Anyhow...That's about it...Um...Can't think of anything much to add...Have a fine weekend, kids!

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?