<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So Sleepy... 


I slept straight through my alarm this morning. I vaguely remember perhaps hitting snooze at one point, but that's a foggy memory at best. My über-sleepy state can be attributed, at least in part, to the fact that I played some hockey last night at 9:15. Hell, before our game STARTED I was tired, so imagine how I felt afterward...(That would be "tired.") Tired enough to sleep trough my alarm. I made it to work today only slightly late, by my standards (an hour), but nobody seemed to notice and nobody asked any questions.

Have I mentioned that I love my job? 'Cause I SO do...Also, you can see by the update on the sidebar there (over there...ON THE LEFT!) that we won the hockey game...Therefore, it's all worthwhile...

I don't have anything cohesive to post today, but I figured that an entry of some sort may be in order. so here it is. Just because I'm in a "giving" mood, I shall display yet another crude drawing for you:

You all have a wonderful Wednesday, now.

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?