<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

"Scorched Earth" Blogging... 


Jack, One of the bloggers whom I read on a regular basis, got...Well..."Found out," I guess you could say...This exposé is not a good thing for him when you take into account that he's a narcotics officer and a reservist. Well, not so much with the reserve duty, but definitely with the police work...Unfortunately, due to this fact, he pulled down all of the content from his blogsite. I understand why he would do it, but it really is a damn shame. You see, Jack is (in my opinion) one of the best writers I've had the pleasure of reading in a while...

Or maybe it's just that he has better stories to tell than the rest of us...I dunno...

Either way, it's a damn shame. I'm going to miss reading Jack's stuff, an activity which I engaged in everyday. Luckily, some of his earlier stories are still up (last time I checked) on his original blog. If you haven't read any of his stuff, I strongly encourage you to do so while you still can. It's worth it, trust me...
**update** Jack has no original blog. In fact, Jack may or may not exist. For that matter, this post doesn't exist. What does exist? Trashman. Also: Bigfoot. He likes Brie. Discuss.

On a happier note, I completed a theme song, similar to the one I did for myself, for Collin. I'm also currently working on one for my sister. Problem is, when it's all said and done, I'll probably have to re-do my own, since I spent such a minimum amount of time on it in the first place. That, or I can just have a new cheese-related remix every couple of days...

We'll see...

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?