<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 11, 2005

It's The "Loneliest Number," You Know... 


When I started this blog, I had only intended to do it for one year. One. That was my plan. One. Single. Year.

Just so you know, I turned "one" yesterday.

It's no big deal...I've been wrong a lot of times...This ain't the first time...

Sincere thanks to everyone who's come around and commented in the past year. Hopefully I can keep you all coming back...For those of you who come around and DON'T comment (I know who you are...Well, I know your I.P. address at least), thanks for at least coming around...It makes this a little bit more than just a project to amuse myself with...

Big thanks to the sites which gave me the inspiration to start this blog, even if they're not aware of that fact, JSP's 665 and Bad News Hughes. Of course, thanks to Collin, for pointing them out to me in the first place...I think that, in the past year, possibly the biggest "triumph," if not a nice bit of "validation," has been the fact that I was added (at some point) to Bad News Hughes' blogroll...

Of course, to everyone who has me linked, I appreciate it more than you know and, if I haven't reciprocated, it doesn't mean I don't care...I most likely plan to do so, I'm just terrible at remembering things if I haven't "written them down."

Well, kids, it's been a fun year and I imagine that, if I put my little mind to it, I can make year 2 just as, if not more, fun. Thanks again for coming around!

P.S.: If any of you folks which come around are still wondering what the Hell the name "Son of Cheese" means, you can read that post right here.. Heh.

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?