<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

This Post Is Worth 8,000 Words (Give Or Take a few)... 


Because I am the consummate "cheap-ass" and have yet to replace my old, crappy digital camera, I have for you all "scans" (yes, actual REAL PHOTOS from a PHOTOMAT! And they've been scanned on this thing called a SCANNER!) from our recent holiday trip to Las Vegas. All of the nutty, photo-related fun starts...now.

By the way, you can click on any of the pictures to see a larger version. This is because "larger" equals "better," at least that's what I'm told...


Heather and I
This is a photo of my wife and I taken by my wife's sister. I'm not sure if my wife had recently woken up or was simply on drugs. What I DO know is that she'll probably smack me good after she reads this...heh...Also, yes, I'm wearing a jersey that says "ladies hockey." It belongs to my wife, but admit it. It looks good on me...


Shannon and Aldie
Here's my wife's sister with her boyfriend Aldie. Aldie doesn't like the camera much it seems, this is why he's attempting to squirm out of the shot. This is also why, when you want to take a picture of Aldie, you have to surprise him...


Big Al At Denny's
...As is represented in THIS shot which was taken while we were enjoying breakfast (Vegas style) at an exotic restaurant called "Denny's"...


Big Al At the Orleans
...or this shot, snapped while we were gamblin' at the Orleans. Note the look of "consternation" (Vegas style) on Al's face and the fact that he's wearing a jacket indoors. Aldie gets cold (Vegas style) quite often. As a bonus, if you click to look at the enlarged version of THIS photo, you can just make out what appears to be the ghost of Captain Hook in the background to Aldie's left...


Me and The Bee
And now, it's time to display photos of myself, after all I AM quite the looker (Vegas style) (wink wink)...Here I am, lounging on the bed (Vegas style) in our hotel room after being ousted from the poker tournament I played in...Note the "bee" in the background. That darn bee followed us everywhere (Vegas style) and wouldn't leave, even when we gave him money. We eventually took him in and named him "peanut." He's since found a job and is working on his G.E.D (Vegas style)...We're so proud...


Drunk or just goofy?
Ah, yes, here I am in the hallway outside the room. You know what the MOST disturbing part of this (very disturbing) photo is? I hadn't even been drinking (Vegas style) yet...


Opening my present
Here I am on Christmas Eve eve, opening a present (Vegas style) at my in-laws home. I was instructed by my wife's stepmom to open this particular present "last," and it turned out it was worth the wait...They got me more of the Time Life Doo-Wop DVDs...I didn't even KNOW that there were MORE!...By the way, the DVDs? They rock AND roll (Vegas style) ...


Shuttle Bus to the Airport
And here we are, on the rental car shuttle bus back to the airport on Christmas Eve. I know that this shot doesn't look like much, but when you click (Vegas style), you'll get a close up view of the sign which shows who was driving us (Vegas style) to the airport that particular day...I personally took it as a good omen. I guess the fact that we arrived home (Vegas style) was good enough...

And, that's it. Well, to be truthful there ARE more photos from the trip, but the ones you see up there are all that I feel like sharing/have the time to scan. Perhaps more pictures will follow (Vegas style) at a later date. Of course, if you applied the same logic, it's also possible that I will win millions of dollars via the lotto. Either way, there you go...Enjoy!

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?