<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

Quizzical Qrap... 


As much as I don't like filling space on my blog with goony little quizzes, I was "called out," so to speak, by my sister. As such, and considering that my answers to this "quiz" WILL, in fact, "fill space"...Here goes:

Random 10
1. Stay - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
2. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
3. Chain Gang - Sam Cooke
4. Traffic Jam - "Weird Al" Yankovic
5. Hey Tomorrow - Jim Croce
6. Fooled Around & Fell In Love - Elvin Bishop
7. Hound Dogs - ICP w/Twiztid & Blaze (ya dead homie)
8. Smiles - Mr. Goon
9. Running Bear - Johnny Preston
10. The Martian Boogie - Brownsville Station
I didn't quite understand what I was supposed to put on the "random 10," so I let ITunes pick for me. Randomly.


Total number of music files on computer:
I'm at work, so the total is 3,183. That is equivalent to 6.5 days (or 8.54 GB) of sound.

Last CD you bought:
DK Karaoke CG+G 1108 - Singin' from the soul. At least that's what showed up on the bottom of my last invoice. Last non-karaoke CD would be a Primus DVD/CD combo. I haven't had time to listen to (or watch) it quite yet...


Last song you listened to before this post:
I can't say for sure. It was a challenging drive into work this morning and I wasn't paying much attention to the radio. I was, however, listening to my home station of KSPZ, mostly because I'm tired of the CDs I have in my truck. I should remedy that soon...


Name five songs you often listen to or mean a lot to you:
1. Just LIke A Fool - The Robins
2. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
3. Life Is A Highway - Tom Cochrane
4. Everything I Do (I do it for you) - Bryan Adams
5. Sleepwalk - Santo & Johnny

My 3 Victims.....
Hasn't everyone done this yet? Just askin'.

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?