<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Originality? Ha! I SPIT on Originality!.. 


Since these sorts of things tend to come in chunks (the past dictates it. Do not try and avoid "tradition," if you do it will hunt you down and...Do something), I present another fake advertisement. In doing so, I honor "tradition." Also, I have access to an (almost) endless array of really lousy photos that I feel obligated to use and, seriously, c'mon...I have nothing else to post today...That having been said, let's get right to it, shall we?

I've shown off an ad for "Handy Bastard" before. In fact, if people were so inclined, they could even go so far as to purchase Handy Bastard hats and shirts at my cafepress shop. To sum it up kids, this isn't the Handy Bastard's first trip to the rodeo, so to speak...Besides, he's good with tools AND a tinch burly. Do not agitate Handy Bastard...

Anyway...

I figure you'll get the idea behind the ad when you read it. I wish I could've received such clear directives (or useful ideas) from the advertising which I grew up with. I'd have been able to afford that damned "Power Wheels" thing in no time...


Handy Bastard ad

Again, when you click on it, it'll get all "big" and "readable" and stuff. It'll be "better" like that, trust me...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?