<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

(Mini) Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday (One Whole Day EARLY!..) 


By the way, you can click on any of the photos in this entry to see a larger version...
That's right, kids, like the title says, we're doing a photoblog today in lieu of really cool audio content (which could be on the horizon in the very near future, just so you know). I thought that I'd start off today with a picture of the same stupid Bumble Bar which I tasted and then gave an unfavorable review to way back in October...I left the nasty little thing open and out, exposed to "air" and stuff, since...I warn you now, this image is a disturbing one:
bumble bar

Ha HA! See!? Proof that the Bumble Bar sucks SO BAD, that not even BACTERIA (or even the cleaning crew) would dare eat it. I have since thrown this vile instrument of Satan in the trash. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if it were waiting for me tomorrow morning when I arrived at work...

And speaking of work...
bumble bar

Here is a picture of my new G5, which I christened "Son of Son of Cheese." No, my workstation isn't really THAT cramped, but it does feel kind of like a fortress (which I christened "Fort of Searing Death"), what with being blocked in by giant monitors (there's another one that isn't in the shot). You CAN see, however, 2 plush GIR toys. I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now!...

And speaking of monitors at work...
bumble bar

I snapped this picture while Collin was working busily at his station (doing busy work, and things like that). He was less than pleased that I took his picture, and threatened to not give me a Christmas present if i posted it. Ah, what the Hell, I'll get lots of other gifts, right?

And speaking of Christmas presents...
bumble bar

Here is my Christmas present to myself! It's a new Simmons Matrix blocker. If you've ever played the position of "goalie" in the sport called "hockey," you know exactly what this thing is. If you don't, well...Sorry...Just suffice to say that it makes me happy.

Hope you're happy today as well...

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?