<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

(not so much) Vanity Fair... 

What, with people posting recent pictures of themselves on their blogsites and me not wanting to be left out, I am going to post pictures of...me. Why? I don't know, I mean it's not like I haven't posted any pictures before, but I guess, to be fair, those were all modified and stuff. Oh, Hell...Anyway:

I am having a good time in this picture! In it, I have been "drinking" because I was at the company Christmas party in...2002.

I am having a good time in this picture! In it, I am about to spin classic rock tunes for the masses! This was early 2003, before the classic rock station decided that I was too weird (or something) to work there.

I am having a good time in this picture! In it, I'm at Andy's Wedding reception in 2002! Behind me is Andy and behind him is Brent...GOOD GOD, CAN I EVER SHUT MY MOUTH!? Wonderful bouquet, though...Always a bridesmaid...

I CAN shut my mouth, but only long enough to make another foul face. This was probably 1998 or 1999, 'cause I think I was still at the Gazette...Therefore, I am NOT having a good time in this picture.

Oh, you said "recent pictures..." um...No.

Oh, ok, fine. This one is from today!

I am SO READY for a rebound! You can not believe my readiness! Of course, nobody is here to play the "basketball" with, so I guess I'll just wait. And, yeah...I can't shut my mouth.

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?