<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

More "Damned" Advertising... 


I enjoyed putting together the fake ad for the Alabama (OWLuhBAYMuh) Department of Corrections so much, I bought the company.

Ok, so I didn't, but I DID realize that there're a whole Hell of a lot of things out there JUST BEGGING for a fake ad. So, without further ado, I present another round of false advertising. Today, our subject is The Peoples Temple. Enjoy, folks...
clicky to get a bigger, more readable version
Drink the Kool-Aid, Bitches!

This one made me laugh after I was done with it. I don't know if that's a sign of success, or just an indication that I'm easily amused. I am quite fond of Kool-Aid Man hiding in the Jim Jones Logo, though. That makes me smile. For the wrong reasons, yes, but at least I'm smiling...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?