<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Homage Week 2004 (Final Days)... 


As Boo said... in the comments of last entry... i may have bitten off... more than i can... chew... of course i... had said that... myself in...a previous... entry... i tend to do that though... think to myself... "hey, this won't be so bad"... make some folks feel special... imitation and flattery and all... but i guess it's... not... as... easy... as all that... "whom shall i homage today"... i think to myself... can't... leave... anyone out... better begin... now...

SONG OF THE DAY: "Katmandu" by Bob Seger. How could you NOT feel all happy when this song is playing!? Sing it loud and proud, people...

OK, that's out of the way, but WHO AM I GOING TO HOMAGE!? I'm so lost...

"Damn, we're in a tight spot!"

"Yes, just like Ulysses Everett Mcgill said, I'm in a tight spot," thought Conrad as he watched the empty house. "What the fuck!?" he exclaimed as his partner smacked him on the back of the head..."What the fuckity fuck fuck are you doin', fuckah!?"

AAAARRGGGGHHH....Sidetracked again...I HAVE to get an homage out of the way here, dammit...

JOURNAL OF REALLY CRAPPY THINGS
I never did well with roommates
I don't remember ever liking any of my roommates. I contemplated killing Jay, In the long run, I never got along well with Ryan...I guess that (insert a witty anecdote here)...

CRAP! I'm running out of time and I need to make with the homage! After all, this IS the culmination of "Really Huge Big Goddamn Homage Week (SUMMERTIME) 2004 (part of a balanced homage)" and I don't want to blow it here...WHAT TO DO!?...I guess I could talk about how my kids waller around in mud and how much I love them, but I ain't got kids...I could post all sorts of fun freaky things and leave really cool dirty comments, but...Well...That's not my thing...I guess I could make interestingly dark observations or write profound things, but...nah...I would LOVE to share awesome adventures with you all, but (as much as I wanted to when I was younger) I never became a cop...I'd share my insights into life in Australia with you all, but...Well, that'd be silly...I don't live there...I could talk about teaching and Islam and stuff...But I don't know anything about that...Ah, well, looks like I'm not gonna get to that homage after all...

It was fun trying, though...

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?