<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Depressed About Home Improvement?.. 


Overall, I've always been amused by drug ads. These 1 minute epics featuring miracle medications that promise to replace whatever symptoms you're having with headache, drowsiness, dry mouth and/or diarreah really make me want to try their product. I say that in a way that suggests that I really do not wish to try them. Either way, I thought I'd try and combine the approach of a drug company ad with that of a handyman service. You are about to see the ad, 'cause it's right here:
As soon as you feel up to it, click on the image to see it beeeger
Get out of there, lame-o

I may start selling "Handy Bastard®" overalls and/or mesh-back caps. Time will tell...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?