<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

112. Mum, Dad, Booze and a Garage Sale 


So, I may have bitten off more than I can chew starting "Big Time Summer Blog Homage Week 2004 (now with calcium)" since, well...Ripping off other blogger's blog styles is...well...kind of hard. I mean, seriously...I guess I could just WRITE and CLAIM to be homaging...Or even Homogenizing. But no, I started this, dammit, I'm gonna FINISH it. (Lucky for me I'm out of town Thursday and Friday)...Maybe I'll try that Audioblobberrobber thing then...Anyway, Homage Week continues now...

Hi!
This past weekend was a blast!

Wifey and I had our housewarming party on Saturday night and a lot of people showed up. I'm of the opinion that everybody had lots of fun! Mum and Dad came, but Mum didn't want to drink any alcohol until the sun went down. I don't quite get that, but whatever. We had "karaoke" and people sang and ate and had fun.

We also had a garage sale along with Diana that made some money. Garage sales are kind of fun, but rain spoils everything. It rained and hailed on us as we were carting Diana's stuff back to her house. I felt like a drowned rat! Luckily, we got all of her stuff back without too much of it getting wet.

Wifey's out of town learning about rocks for her master's degree courses. I'm going to miss her, but I get to pick her up on Thursday and we get to go to my family reunion. My sister will also be riding over with me. I should make some CDs for the road trip. And buy snacks, too! It'll be fun.
Catch you later! Derek Knight

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?