<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

I'll try to be funny later, I swear... 


Welcome to Monday! I don't have anything worthwhile to publish today, so I'm going to do an actual Journalesque entry...My weekend was pretty good, also pretty productive...On Friday, My Wife and I played softball with our team (the B-52s)...We beat the Arlun Flooring team 23 to 8...Saturday was devoted to yardwork, trying very hard to revive the lawn that came with our house...We accomplished a lot in the front yard and some in the back yard. After the yardwork, we ate lunch at a wonderful German restaurant just around the corner from our house called The Kreutzer Inn. (I had Jagerschnitzel!) From there, we went up to my parents house to see Nancy and Galen, my Aunt and Uncle who're visiting from Alaska. It was nice to see them, it's not often that they make it down here...From there, we went to a "video game night" at Justin's house, who is a friend of Collin's...That was a load of fun, we all ate like pigs and played games until 1:00 am...Sunday, I was pretty well spent, but got some stuff done around the house and did grocery shopping...Had a hockey game last night...We lost, but that happens sometimes...

I added some other blog links to my sidebar (to the left there)...Check them out if you haven't already...Some people I know, some I don't, but they're all wonderful in their own special way...

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?