<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

¿casa del fantasma? no... casa loca? ¡sí! 


OK, so I finally remembered to bring in the pictures that our Insurance Company took for their underwriting process (they sent us the pictures along with a nice little "thank you" card)...I scanned them today, but realized that the picture of the front part of the house is...well...bad...Anyway, here it is:

It was taken into the sun and is out of focus. I had to really crank the levels and now, you can't really tell the actual color of the house by looking at it. Luckily, you CAN see our house's "true colors" by looking at the picture of the BACK of the house:

Look at that deck! Hell yeah! That's one of the reasons we decided to buy this particular house. The lawn isn't in great shape, but we're working on that. Overall, it's a great place to live...

Oh, and the swingset? I'm dismantling that as soon as I can...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?