<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I'm working on other things, really... 


It's recorded that the 27th President of these great United States, William Howard Taft, once became stuck in a bathtub in the White House due to his ample girth. It's storied that it took 4 grown "Taft Wranglers" to yank him free. Now, think about this...

Wouldn't you think that he'd kind of KNOW in advance that the tub was too small? It's called self-awareness, people...If I took a gander at a bathtub that were, in fact, dwarfed by MY OWN UNDERPANTS, I doubt I'd chance trying to cram my largesse into it, let alone bathe in it. I'm starting to think that this storied piece of Presidential trivia is either a complete load of bullshit or Taft did it on a dare. "Hey, Howie, think you an fit in here?...HOWIE! HOWIE! HOWIE!" Maybe he had an intern in there with him...I dunno...Just tossing out a random thought...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?