<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Awesomecast episode 84 - Record It and They Will Suck... 


So some time ago (like...June), the royal we got together and recorded a couple of podcasts. I know that I mentioned the last time I posted one of these oh-so-tardy things that the other one that's "in the can" was so bad, it may never see the light of day, a fate which has only befallen one other would-be episode to this point. Well, I went back to try and edit down this monstrosity of suck last night and, while I found no earthly way to make the content appreciably better, I did find that I was right: it sucks. Sounds like we're all on drugs or something. Anyhow, here. Take it. There's a genuinely spontaneous moment of funny about 3:20 in, but after that, I'd recommend earplugs. Don't say I didn't warn you. Right then, clicky to listen:
Proving once again my lack of standards

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?