<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Awesomecast Episode 73 - Hello, Garage Band... 


Hey, look! It's Wednesday-which-means-awesomecast again and it gives me some semblance of joy to say that I have a brand new full episode of the aforementioned thing to share with you kids. Indeed, last week I was completely blindsided by Audacity, the program that I have used up until now to record these shows, when it crapped out during the recording. This week, however, I went with another cheap-as-free software in Garage Band and I have to say, even though the editing phase was slightly tedious, the recording couldn't have gone any better. Hell, check it out for yourself when you clicky to listen...
And we return to thrill you kids with a full episode. Thanks, Garage Band!

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?