<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 05, 2007

Vaunted Videoblog Vriday - Hockey (Or Something Similar)... 


So hey, it's Friday again...

Suddenly...

Of course, this past week was another of the "holiday shortened" variety and so maybe I shouldn't be so damn surprised when I look at the calendar and say (over and over again) is it REALLY Friday? REALLY!? What I SHOULD BE surprised by, though, (and I was) is the copious amounts of friggin' snow that have blanketed our fair city yet again...I made it to work today even despite the fact that the streets were mostly transformed into skating rinks overnight. And speaking of skating rinks (we were), I'm about to show you crazy kids a video of yours truly playing some hockey...This was from a rec league game which was played on Tuesday. My wife was nice enough to come along and do the videotapin' and I was nice enough to...Well, to show up when I was supposed to and play...I didn't face many shots and we won by a healthy margin, but it's still (almost) worth watching...Speaking of which:

So there's that...You kids have a great weekend and, as always, thanks much for stopping by...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?