<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 01, 2005

Dammit! It's Friggin' Monday Again!.. 


Well, well well...Welcome to Monday...I don't have actual "content" to post today, but when has THAT ever stopped ME from filling space before, huh? That's right...Never...

Anyhow, the big time Dead Money poker tournament which we held on Saturday evening was, by all accounts, a "success." The results of the tournament are posted there on the sidebar for your viewing pleasure...While I didn't win, I still feel pretty good about where I ended up...I made two errors over the course of the night which kept me from winning. Really, that's all that poker is in the long run: making more correct decisions than incorrect decisions. I guess if I make a mere two truly incorrect decisions out of a hundred or more total chances to make a decision, I'm not doing too bad. In fact, I'm doing well enough to place 3rd...Go figure...

Luck does play a part in poker too, though...Must not forget that...Must...Get...Lucky...Anyway...

This most recent tournament boasted the best turnout we've had, with all 16 available seats filled (and that made it quite hot at the ol' Maison De Chevalier, lemme tell ya). The blinds worked just as they were supposed to and, if I had to find anything to change, I figure that It'd be the way we color up the next time...

Well, that's just about enough poker chatter for one day...I'm working on actual content that I shall "bust out" for you soon enough, I really am...I promise...You all have a fine Monday, kids...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?