<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Choke on This, Osama... 


Hey, terrorist pigs! see the Bee and I? Take a good look, because we're livin' our daily American life like a couple of SHAMELESS INFIDELS JUST TO PISS YOU OFF! That's right, I'm drinkin' a ginger ale and listening to ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC RIGHT NOW you cowardly bastards! You got NOTHIN' on me! NOTHIN'!..

I'll never forget the events of September 11, 2001, but I'm DAMN SURE not gonna stop livin'...Neither should anyone else because when THAT happens, terrorism wins. In addition, there are a large number of young men and women who serve proudly in our military to ensure that our American way of life, however you want to live it, is secure. To not appreciate our freedom and simply live day to day would be an insult to them...I salute every last one of you who serve, even if you cut me off in traffic on your way to work everyday...You know who you are...

What, you don't have a bee at home? Seriously, you're missing out...

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?