<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

A very sad event... 

As you may or may not know, the parents of Al Yankovic died on April 9, 2004. While I never met his parents and do not know Al personally, I have met Al a few times and was always impressed by how nice and accomodating he is to all of his fans. I've enjoyed Al's music since I was very young and have always been impressed by his integrity. Any two people who could collaborate on a project such as Al are deserving of respect, whether you knew them or not. There's little I can say about this event that would make any difference, other than the fact that it makes me sad, but I would recommend that you read the message from Al that appears on HIS website so as to have all of the correct facts at hand.

Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?